If you think that you can resolve the problem of sagging breasts only by opting for expensive cosmetic procedures, then you are thoroughly mistaken. Just forget about those costly options! There are several exercises to firm and shape your breasts and, this article is going to elaborate on these very workouts.
Therefore, set aside all your concerns and continue reading! The solution for the issue is very close to you!
They’re not fancy, sexy, or cutting edge, and they don’t require trendy equipment. However, pushups are still among the best chest workouts around. All types of pushups use your body weight as resistance to strengthen the chest. Proper hand, head, and feet placement is essential to prevent possible injuries, such as rotator cuff strain, and to get full benefits of the exercise.
- Lie face down on the floor with your hands flat on the floor at the shoulder area, arms extended.
- Hold your head straight and do not tuck the chin in or lift it up.
- Bend your toes, so that you don’t rest on tip toes, for best weight distribution.
- Slowly lower yourself to the ground. Rest your weight on hands and toes for a count of three.
- Raise to starting position and repeat. If you are a beginner, try to do up to eight push ups, and then
add more repetitions as you gain strength.
2. Wall Pushups
Wall pushups are a variation of the classic floor push up and just as effective. Correct form and placement of arms can help prevent injuries.
- Face the wall with your arms extended straight ahead at the shoulders and your head straight. For proper weight distribution and alignment, do not widen the arms position.
- Lean forward and rest palms flat on the wall.
- Push your body toward the wall, bending your arms and toes until you are almost touching the wall with your face.
- Return to your starting position to rest.
- Do eight repetitions.
3. Pec Fly
If you work out at the gym, the pec fly is excellent for toning and lifting the breasts. At home, you can get the same results with a pair of dumbbells.
- Sit in a straight-backed chair with your feet flat on the floor, about shoulder width apart.
- Hold your back straight and do not slump to avoid stressing back muscles.
- Hold one dumbbell in each hand.
- Raise your arms to shoulder level with elbows bent.
- Push arms up and away from the body.
- Return to starting position.
- Do five repetitions.
4. Chest Press
The chest press is another dumbbell exercise that strengthens the pectoral muscles.
- Lie flat on your back with a dumbbell in each hand. The upper arms form a straight line with the shoulder; elbows are bent and facing upwards.
- Hold your head straight and keep your feet flat on the floor.
- Raise your arms slowly upwards, almost straightening the elbows, until they are over the shoulder area. Do not
- lock the elbows to prevent injury.
- Gradually lower the arms down to starting position. Rest.
- Do five sets and work your way up to ten repetitions.
5. Short Range Chest Fly
The short range chest fly is most effective when your hold your arms straight and carry through all the way to the shoulder. If you don’t carry through, you can sometimes injure the shoulders or back.
- Sit in a chair with a straight back with your feet flat on the ground.
- Holding a dumbbell in each hand, spread arms to each side, level with your shoulders.
- Continuing to hold arms at shoulder height, bend elbows and bring wrists toward your chest.
- Hold about two seconds before returning to the starting position.
- Repeat five sets.
6. The T Plank Workout
The list of the best exercises for shaping the breasts will be incomplete, if a mention is not made of the T plank workout. This exercise not just increases the breast firmness, but it also is good for the muscles of the back, arms and legs. Want to know more details? Just read on.
- Come to the normal push-up posture.
- Make sure that the width between legs is more than width of the hips.
- Then slowly raise the right hand in the direction of the ceiling.
- The left hand must be supporting your body weight.
- Now your body should be in the shape of the alphabet “T”, when seen from a little distance.
- Remain in this posture for around 15seconds.
- Slowly return to the starting position.
- Repeat the steps with the left hand.
- Perform 10 repetitions with each hand.
7. Back Elbow Stretch
If you stick to this workout regularly, you can rest assured that the condition will vanish in no time and, you will get the smile back on your face.
- Stand in the normal position.
- Move your hands backward and rest them behind your head,
- One palm must be on top of the other.
- Then slowly stretch the elbows backward.
- Go as far as you can.
- Keep the pressure for about 5 seconds.
- Now steadily bring the elbows to the front.
- Go back to the starting posture.
- Repeat the steps around 12 time.
8. Dumbbell Press on Inclined Bench
This is one more good exercise for firming of sagging breasts, dumbbell press on inclined bench. Just stick to this workout daily and you will be pleasantly surprised with the outcome! Hence, do not delay anymore! Begin the exercise today!
- Sit down on a bench having a little incline.
- Rest the legs on the surface.
- Grip a dumbbell in each hand.
- Slowly stretch the arms frontward.
- Gradually lower the hands by bending the elbows.
- Bring the arms at the sides of the chest.
- Perform around 12 repetitions of the workout.
9. Back Extension of Hands
Here is another dependable workout to make the breasts firmer, the back extension of hands. Read on and get the full details!
- Sit down on the floor.
- Fully stretch your arms to the sides.
- Do not bend the elbows.
- The extended hands should be in straight line with the shoulders.
- Then, without twisting the elbows, stretch the hands to the back.
- Take as much pressure as you can bear.
- Remain in this posture for roughly 10 seconds.
- Gently move the hands and go back to the initial position.
- Perform 8 repetitions of the workout.
So, those are the exercises to firm and shape your sagging breasts and now, the ball is in your court. The sooner you begin to do these workouts, the better it would be for you!
Safely forget about the costly cosmetic procedures and focus on these exercises and rectify the issue in a simple and safe way. Please do not forget to drop in a few words about how this article has helped you.